Finance Director Designate
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Director Designate for a reputable business in Ipswich that has been successfully trading for over 30 years. Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will play an integral part in the continued smooth running of the business and have a strong influence in its success moving forward.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for all accounting matters for the various different companies within the group
- Quarterly management accounts
- Audit organisation and preparation
- Maintaining cashflow for all current projects and cashflow management of investment portfolio
- Providing support to the project management teams and providing insight into the implications of finance agreements relating to each project.
- Dealing with all tax aspects of the business alongside the JV partners.
- Company secretarial matters for all companies
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with banks, solicitors, JV partners and other suppliers.
You will be a qualified Accountant with proven entrepreneurial flair, gravitas and credibility and be looking for that next step in your career which will involve getting involved in the commercial strategy of the running of the business. You will ideally have worked in a broad role within an SME and be used to working on multiple projects at the same time. Experience of working within a property company environment would be an advantage. An appointment to the board will follow an initial settling in period for the right candidate.