Finance Business Partner
MacKenzie King is delighted to be working with an extremely innovative and forward-thinking business in their search for Finance Business Partner. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant to step into this newly created role during a period of extensive growth.
- Monthly reporting on Actual and Forecast performance – take ownership for understanding variances (vs. budget, forecast and prior year), provide trend analysis on divisional performance and develop a thorough business understanding of the operating model.
- Develop an understanding of trends / strategy and how this aligns with what is being financially reported.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for the CFO and Head of Finance and Commercial Operations on monthly results and forecast views.
- Preparation of the monthly management reports, with a focus on both total entity and divisional results
- Preparation for quarterly operational reviews with the business and any ad hoc reporting
- Involvement in the co-ordination of the budget and strategic planning process. This includes managing the divisional submissions and creating a top down view for the group, supported by growth drivers / business challenges
- Relationship building across all divisional owners and the Finance team
My client is seeking a qualified commercial Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) with previous experience of working in a finance business partnering function. The ideal candidate will have strong Excel skills with the ability to work with advanced models. You will be an outstanding communicator comfortable leading projects across multiple operating teams.