Finance Business Analyst
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Business Analyst for a reputable, progressive and market leading company, based in Ipswich. This is a newly created position, and will play a key role within the Finance team, assisting the Finance Director in driving business improvement and providing analysis and reporting.
Duties to include:
- Providing detailed analysis and reports to inform key business decisions.
- Supporting the Finance Director, and Financial Controller with budgeting and forecasting.
- Take primary responsibility for the adoption and improvement of the company’s financial system.
- Analysis of financial trends across the company
- Devising, and implementing business improvements and measuring continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participating in business projects as outlined by the Finance Director.
- Ensuring compliance with best practice and statutory financial processes.
- Manage relationships with internal and third-party stakeholders, providing advice and commentary to senior management
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or part-qualified (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience in a systems/analysis finance role
- Working knowledge of SQL reporting
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, advanced Excel skills, including the ability to use advanced formulas. A high level of attention to detail, work well under pressure and the ability to multi-task.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join an established, dynamic company.