MacKenzie King are excited to be recruiting a Finance Assistant for a growing and local business, based on the outskirts of Witham. As a Finance Assistant you will assist the Finance Manager in maintaining the financial records of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process supplier invoices, payments and queries.
- Process staff expense claim.
- Process sales orders and customer receipts.
- To deal with customer queries and credit control.
- Process bank reconciliation.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly management reports.
- To assist with VAT reporting.
- To assist with gathering of data for payroll.
- To ensure compliance with financial procedures.
- To carry out other duties as may reasonably be required.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Experience in a similar role.
- AAT Level 3 would be desirable.
- Experience of Xero would be advantageous.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is a great role for a candidate looking for an opportunity to develop their skill set with the help of a mentor. This role offers a 35 hour working week with the option of hybrid working.