MacKenzie King are recruiting Finance Assistant for a luxury brand who have enjoyed impressive growth over the last five years. Its management team and its owners intend to sustain this momentum, and are making significant investments in the business to do so. This is a newly created position due to an increase in workload and the need for further support within the team. This is a varied Finance Assistant role that will involve purchase ledger, reconciliations and assisting with various reporting requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Processing and input of purchase invoices, including coding and matching to purchase orders.
- Reconciliation of purchase ledger accounts to supplier statements.
- Assist in chasing trade debt.
- Cash book – including posting of receipts and processing payments.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and credit card statements.
- Assisting with annual audit.
- Assisting FP&A with the production of annual budgets and forecasting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Other adhoc financial duties as and when required.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload effectively.
- Ideally studying towards AAT.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a business that is highly adaptable, fast paced, and growing with a very commercial approach and people-oriented mindset. The role will offer study support and a hybrid working pattern.