MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a full time Finance Assistant for an established business based in Ipswich. The successful candidate will play an integral role within the team assisting in providing support to the Management Accountant and Commercial Support Lead.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Contract sales invoice processing
- Processing fleet management information and producing monthly cost reports
- Producing profit and loss analysis reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash-book maintenance
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Assistance with subcontractor administration with the finance system
- checking and inputting payroll data onto spreadsheets for submission to payroll bureau
Qualifications / Experience
- Good IT skills, including word and excel.
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to have a very positive impact within a small team.