MacKenzie King are excited to be recruiting a Finance Assistant for an established, global company, based in Bury St Edmunds. The successful candidate will be well versed in working within a fast-paced environment and be keen to develop within the role. Reporting into the Royalty Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that UK and European Royalties are processed in a timely and accurate fashion. Ensuring that payments are both paid and received on time.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reconcile all incoming royalty statements.
- Record payments in the royalty cashbook, applying foreign-currency conversion where applicable.
- Manage the collection of outstanding payments, invoicing where necessary.
- Ensuring the accurate allocation of payments received.
- Complete monthly cashbook reconciliation against the General Ledger
- Prepare R185 forms for submission to the Royalty Manager.
- Review the royalty suspense account.
- Support the Royalty Manager on any ad-hoc projects as the need arises.
- Ensure queries are resolved promptly.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages: Word, Excel.
- Great attention to detail.
- Great organisational and inter-personal skills.
- Organised with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Studying or looking to study AAT would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join an accommodating and flexible company. An excellent benefits package is offered with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, opt in BUPA healthcare and a cycle to work scheme to name a few.