MacKenzie King are recruiting an experienced Finance & Admin Assistant for an award-winning company based on the outskirts of Hadleigh. Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing assistance with the international finance and admin functions.
- Administer and control all financial aspects of the international operation, including purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank accounts, stock management and financial forecasting.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and balances, initiating intercompany transfers and payments to keep intercompany balances to a minimum.
- Provide operational support to the territories as required, including financial analysis.
- Process all data in respect of international operations in agreed formats, and to agreed timescales.
- Provide additional periodic reports as required.
- Reconcile required nominal ledger accounts monthly or as directed.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory information.
- Provide administrative support to the HR & Payroll Officer as required.
Skills & Experience:-
- Accountancy training
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Working knowledge of computerised accounting systems, in particular Access Supply Chain and Sage 50
- Experience in production of monthly accounts data
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
If this role sounds like it could be the next step in your Accounting career, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss it further.