MacKenzie King are currently supporting an established business that are based in central Ipswich, in easy reach of public transport links. This Finance Assistant role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone that is keen to start a career within finance or is looking for the next step within finance. Training and support will be provided in this role and a forward thinking, articulate and attention driven person would thrive within this business.
Working as a member of the finance team you will be responsible for providing an efficient and accurate financial service to the Company whilst working closely with the Accounts Manager and the Financial Controller.
– Administration of outsourced expenses system
– Review and action of outsourced expenses audit statistics report
– Administration of company credit cards
– Posting petty cash receipts and payments
– Reconciliation of petty cash
– To set up new suppliers
– Administration of process for out of date cheques
– Administration of charity funds
– CHAPS/BACS/International payments
– Ad-hoc general ledger analysis
– Ad-hoc sales invoices
– Assisting with year end statutory audit
– Assist and support the Accounts Team in their duties as required including effectively receive and process payments and receipts for clients and office accounts
– Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
– Good organisation and administrative skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to prioritise work load
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience working in a finance department
– Working towards AAT qualification
If this is something of interest or you would like to find out more information please do apply ASAP.