MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Expenses Clerk for a group of commercial companies in the centre of Colchester. The successful candidate will preferably have experience in processing large volumes of expenses and be proficient on Microsoft Excel.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Audit, checking and coding expenses in line with company policy.
- Inputting high volumes of expenses to purchase ledger system.
- Dealing with expense discrepancies and employee queries.
- Using Excel spreadsheets for logging offenders not following policy.
- Opening and distributing post.
- Filing and any other ad hoc duties as required.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policy.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Expenses Audits.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Excellent time management skills.