Customer Service Coordinators
MacKenzie King are recruiting a number of temporary Customer Service Coordinators to join a thriving and highly successful large organisation, based in Ipswich. Initially you will be employed on a 3 month temporary basis with an opportunity to go permanent following this. The business is also open to individuals seeking a purely short term temporary role. As a Customer Service Coordinator you will provide support to the Customer Service teams during peak times to handle increased volumes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete operational tasks in line with customer instructions.
- Ensure all documentation is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Data input in to internal systems.
- Invoice query resolution.
- Ensure flexible approach to colleagues and workload.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to maintain high-level of customer service, sometimes under high pressure.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and email.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Can do attitude.
- Team player, able to provide support and help colleagues.
- Experience working within an office environment is preferable but not essential.
- Confident and experienced with IT and Systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who pride themselves on the support and training they offer their members of staff. This role offers a 37.5 hour working week with parking on site.