Customer Service Administrator
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Customer Service Administrator for a client based in North Colchester. This role is positioned within the Accounts department and requires someone that has recent experience in a similar role.
Main duties include:
- Assist in the daily & weekly tasks to a controlled timetable (including WMS orders / Norish Submissions)
- Sales Order Processing (Processing Customer Orders, Dealing with Queries)
- Auto creation of daily production plan (Customer checks, Validation of data created)
- Collation of customer order information relating to Bought In Products for purchasing
- Assist in the Maintenance of Customer Excel Templates (e.g. New Business/Menu Changes/Price Updates)
- Ensure customer service is maintained and communication within departments is handled sufficiently to ensure customer orders are serviced correctly
- Build strong working relationships with external and internal customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels within the organisation
- Ability to understand new tasks quickly with a positive and driven attitude that achieves results
- Ability to work cross functionally and excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work against pressured time frames
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that really does value their staff. The business is currently growing so there is the opportunity for this role to develop for the right candidate.
If this position is of interest or you would like to find out more please do apply ASAP.