MacKenzie King are currently recruiting a Credit Controller for a successful business in Stowmarket. Reporting into the Finance Director you will be play a pivotal role within the Credit Control team and your duties and responsibilities will include:
– Management of 400 live sales ledger accounts
– Chasing of overdue and outstanding debtor balances
– Logging and reporting customer queries to branch and chasing resolutions
– Generating monthly statements
– Maintaining low levels of unallocated cash
You will be a good communicator and be able to create and maintain good customer relations. You will be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team and be hard working and self motivated.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing business with benefits that include a generous bonus scheme, free on site parking and a company pension.