MacKenzie King are recruiting a Credit Controller for a long established, successful business in Basildon. Reporting into the Credit Manager you will be part of a team of 4 and be responsible for a portfolio of clients in facilitating effective and accurate credit control.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining an accurate aged debt.
- Chasing customers for payments both by email and telephone.
- Liaising with Sales team to provide accurate information in regards to debts outstanding by providing week end reports.
- Providing statements of debts outstanding on a fortnightly basis.
- Processing payments to the accounting system ledgers and managing sales ledger accounts.
- Ensuring the ledgers and accounting system are reconciled on a regular basis.
You will have previous credit control experience and be able to work in a team. This is a role which requires you to be proficient in Excel and Word also. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. A pension and healthcare are also included in the benefits package.