MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Credit Controller for a well-established business that are based on the outskirts of Colchester to join their friendly and experienced Credit Control team. In this role you will be responsible for managing the cash collection for a variety of international accounts, managing queries from various accounts and to maintain relevant records. This is a great opportunity to work for a global business that offers a friendly work environment with an excellent benefits package. This would be an ideal role for someone that has previously worked within Credit Control or has worked in a role that has required them to deal with debt management, customer services or customer account management.
- To chase aged debt by letter, phone and email for a variety of accounts.
- To Manage queries on accounts and work directly with administrators to ensure quick resolutions.
- Stopping further orders in line with the businesses account terms and preparing paperwork for possible legal action.
- Ensuring that key time-frames are met.
- To provide a high level of customer service and professionalism at all times to both internal and external customers.
Skills and Experience:
- To be articulate, enthusiastic and professional.
- To be able to develop rapport quickly with new and existing customers.
- To have strong attention to detail.
- The ability to quickly pick up new systems and processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established Company that is continuing to grow and offers future progression and development. If this is something of interest or you would like to find out more information please do apply ASAP.