Commercial Finance Manager
MacKenzie King are excited to be recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager for a forward thinking, performance driven company, based in Ipswich. The role will be predominately home based, however occasional travel to the office will be required. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Finance Team, whilst managing the finance requirements of customer services, overseeing client account management, reconciliation and forecasting, as well traditional elements of business finance management.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Oversee all client money accounts to ensure that transactions are accurately accounted.
- Advise on current currency transactions and manage multiple currency accounts.
- Act as lead for all banking related enquiries.
- Provide technical accounting advise on revenue recognition to both finance and non-financial colleagues.
- Create weekly, monthly, and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Produce regular cashflow and longer-term liquidity forecasts.
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Assist the executive team in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
The successful candidate requires:
- Operational and commercial accounting and finance experience.
- Experience working in an accounts environment and ideally be studying towards an accountancy qualification.
- You will be a self-starter and enjoy taking ownership in an environment where you are encouraged to think for yourself.
- Advanced Excel and IT skills.
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced financial environment.
- Excellent data analytical skills.
- Ability to produce accurate reports for internal and external use.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with customers and colleagues across the Company.
- A flexible approach and positive attitude.
- Strive to deliver performance targets and drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business.