Commercial Finance Analyst
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst for a reputable company based on the outskirts of Ipswich. This role will report to the Head of Commercial Finance and will support the Commercial Finance team in providing financial analysis and insight.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the profitability of the business by providing clarity and transparency around performance with insightful analysis
- Acting as a key point of contact
- Reviewing business cases for all commercial decisions
- Providing financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Ensuring business decisions are made within the context of sound financial control
- Running and distributing monthly / weekly financial reports
- Providing relevant commentary for variances or budget
- Supporting in the completion of the monthly board report
- Developing and maintaining relationships across the business
- Providing business partner support to key stakeholders
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the performance of the Commercial Finance team
The successful candidate will be Part Qualified, have previous Analytical experience and strong Excel skills. You will also have the ability to engage with key stakeholders and work under pressure.