Bookkeeper (6-month Maternity Cover)
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a full time Bookkeeper, on a 6-month Maternity Cover Contract. This forward thinking, innovative business is based just outside of Ipswich. The successful candidate will play an integral role within the team, whilst being responsible for managing the Ledgers, recording financial transactions, and ensuring profit, loss and balance sheets are maintained.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping using Sage 50 Accounting software
- Purchase invoice processing and submission for approval
- Handling client invoices by recording and approving or denying the payments.
- Supplier payment runs.
- Point of contact for customer and supplier queries.
- Maintaining office supplies by keeping an inventory
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation skills, great attention to detail and be proficient in using Microsoft Excel to an advanced standard. This is a great opportunity to work for a driven, yet supportive business.