MacKenzie King are excited to be recruiting an Audit Senior for a forward thinking, culture driven company, heavily focused on the growth and success of their employees and clients. Based in Ipswich, this role would be ideally suited to a candidate who believes that can add purpose and value, whilst working within a team of dynamic individuals. The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual who’s ready for a new challenge, ideally a newly qualified member to take responsibility for running the audit and working directly with the client under manager supervision.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Assist in the planning, execution, and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, including statutory and CASS audits, for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Identify risk matters and raise with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Supervise, coach, and develop Junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
Skills and Experience:
- You will be a qualified or qualified by experience accountant
- Excellent communication skills – including senior stakeholders and the wider business.
- Experience in improving and streamlining systems and processes.
- Excellent Microsoft skills