Audit Semi Senior
MacKenzie King are excited to be recruiting an Audit Semi Senior for an ambitious, culture driven company, based in Ipswich, the successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and forward-thinking team that forms an imperative part of the company. The role will primarily be based both on-site with clients, and in the office, ensuring that all aspects of the audit are completed on time and within budget. This company really support growth, so would ideally suit someone looking to grow and excel within their audit career through professional qualifications and mentoring.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients’ books and records.
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Adherence to budget and timetable. Bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Senior or Manager.
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given
The successful candidate will be:
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Experience in IFRS/UKGAAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management. organisation skills and the ability to prioritise.