Assistant Management Accountant
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant for a successful and growing family business, based in Hadleigh, Suffolk. The role will be providing support within the finance team. This includes joint responsibility within the team for reporting, ledger management, account reconciliation, preparation of management and financial accounts and variance analysis. This exciting role will suit someone looking to develop their career within a company where innovation, development, yet core family values stand at the forefront of business.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts with commentary on a timely basis.
- Reconciliation of international bank accounts on a daily/weekly basis.
- Cost and revenue analysis, including variance to budget/forecast.
- Assisting with stock reconciliations and liaising with the production team where necessary.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Other duties as and when required to support the wider finance team and the business.
- Work with the Group Finance Director assisting in forecasting & financial modelling.
Qualifications and experience:
- You will have experience working in an accounts environment and ideally be studying towards an accountancy qualification.
- You will be a self-starter and enjoy taking ownership in an environment where you are encouraged to think for yourself.
This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to have a very positive impact within a small team. The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills, proficient with all Microsoft packages, have a keen eye for detail and be an excellent communicator.