Assistant Accountant – Part time
MacKenzie King are delighted to be working with a regional charity based in Ipswich who are recruiting a temporary, part-time Assistant Accountant. You will provide support to the Management Accountant in the administration of accounting functions and day to day running of the accounts department.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts – journals, reports, analysis of accounts.
- Analysis of monthly and cumulative figures.
- Assist in the preparation of month end Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Bank Reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Financial Statements.
- Assist with the inputting of revenue and capital budgets.
- Assist with project accounting and preparation of funding claims.
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by the Management Accountant.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Clear and strong communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Discretion handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
The role will be 21 hours per week which can be worked flexibly, and it will predominantly be working from home.