MacKenzie King are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join an innovative and growing family business based in Ipswich. As Assistant Accountant you will support the Finance Manager and Head of Finance to produce correct and complete accounting records, ensuring accurate performance of all accounts related processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Expenses reports and payments
- Cash book postings
- Sales commissions
- P11D return and payment
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Depreciation – fixed assets and rental equipment
- EC sales list
- VAT returns
- Intercompany movements and ledger entries
- Utilities contracts
- Bank reconciliation
- Audit preparation
Key Skills & Attributes:
- IT proficient with a good understanding of accounting software and accounts processes.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and goal driven, with good use of own initiative to resolve challenges.
- Experience of general ledger, bank reconciliations, and other finance work is preferable.
This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to have a very positive impact within a small team.