MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a well-established business based in the outskirts of Colchester. In this role you will report into the Financial Accountant to provide key support.
This role would be ideal for someone that comes from a similar background that is keen to develop and progress within a growing and friendly team.
- Supporting the FA with Month-end activities, including reporting and balance sheet control
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the integrity of reporting
- Managing certain financial accounts activities to ensure compliance
- Assisting with the completion of Statutory accounts, filing and group reporting
- Assisting with the delivery of year end, half year and interim audits
- General administration and financial duties required
- Previous experience within a similar opportunity would be highly beneficial – experience of preparing Statutory accounts and reports
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong team player with the ability to maintain relationships across all levels of the business
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong IT skills, e.g. Microsoft Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established Company that is continuing to grow and offers future progression and development. If this is something of interest or you would like to find out more information please do apply ASAP.