A local business is looking to recruit an Administrator to support their team. The company are a leading provider of family centred support services. They have offices based in Ipswich and operate through the Midlands, East and South of England.
As an administrator you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the logistics team
- Managing and distributing information within the office
- Answering the phones
- Updating files
- Producing logs of care hours
- Assist with any recruitment needs
- Organise paperwork, documents, and computer-based information
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Excel, will be forward thinking and have good literacy and numeracy skills. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career, or someone who has some administration experience.