Administration & Marketing Assistant
Exciting opportunity to join a growing recruitment specialist focusing on recruiting Accountancy & Finance positions across Suffolk & North Essex. The company not only boasts a people orientated culture, excellent training, an established name in the market but also the opportunity for both personal and career progression.
- Supporting the full recruitment process, from creating online job advertisements to assisting with onboarding for new starters
- Carrying out pre-employment checks including references and confirming eligibility to work
- CV preparation and formatting
- Managing staff attendance and holiday requests
- Answering and fielding calls
- Assisting with the arrangement of events
- Adhoc project work
- General administrative tasks and ensuring that the databases are kept up to date
- Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
The successful candidate will be experienced in an administrative role with excellent communication skills. Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining high attention to detail is a must. Prior experience in a recruitment, resourcing or marketing capacity is highly desirable, but not necessary.
This a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing thriving company that rewards their employees efforts. 9-5pm working hours.