Job Reference: 887164
Bury St. Edmunds
£24,000 - £27,000 per annum
MacKenzie King are excited to be recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk for a global business based in Bury St Edmunds. This close knit and supportive business are looking to welcome in a new member of the team to bolster their accounts payable function and play a part in the larger finance team. The right Accounts Playable Clerk candidate will be someone who works well as part of a team and is able to use their own initiative to manage the ledger successfully. Previous experience in an Accounts Payable Clerk role is essential although training will be given to ensure the right candidate is properly supported in starting their role. In return the business will provide an extensive range of benefits to the Accounts Payable Clerk including annual bonuses, private medical care and help to achieve a healthy work/life balance.
• Prior experience of all aspects of Accounts Payable, preferably 4+ years’ experience.
• Intermediate excel skills as a minimum.
• Experience of using and extracting data from financial accounting systems.
• Previous experience of using a business ERP system is advantageous.
• Experience of raising multi-currency payments preferable
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Thorough and logical approach to tasks.
• High attention to detail and pride in quality of work.
• Cooperative and supportive team player.
• Ability to work independently and under their own initiative when required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible approach to working hours, as required, to deliver against priorities.
If you would like to talk to a consultant about this role, contact:
"This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly modern and supportive business where a candidate can flourish and feel a part of a close nit team"