MacKenzie King are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to work for a well established and highly reputable business based in Ipswich. As an Accounts Assistant you will report directly into the Finance Director and will be required to engage with all aspects of the business and external stakeholders to ensure the completion of tasks in line with the monthly accounts timetable.
Your duties and responsibilities as an Accounts Assistant will include:
- Completion of sales ledger processing tasks
- Completion of the weekly payroll process
- Completing Job Costing analysis and associated reporting
- Monthly stocktaking of raw materials
- Monthly sales analysis and expenditure reporting
- Assisting the Financial Director with ad hoc duties
You will ideally be AAT qualified or studying towards your AAT with a good understanding of Excel. Full training will be provided in the various systems you will be required to undertake the role.