MacKenzie King are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a market leading business in central Ipswich. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will play a pivotal role in providing an efficient and accurate accounts service to the company. The role will suit someone looking to develop their career within a company where innovation, development and core values stand at at the forefront of the business.
Your duties and responsibilities as an Accounts Assistant will include:
– Purchase ledger invoice coding and inputting
– Purchase ledger statement reconciliation
– Sales ledger cash posting
– Bank Account reconciliations
– Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders
– Preparation of payment runs for authorisation
– Ad hoc duties as and when required
You will be IT proficient with strong attention to detail and have a proactive approach as well as excellent communication skills. The business is modern, dynamic and very commercial and this role will suit somebody who has the ability to be adaptable to the needs of a growing organisation.