MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a successful and growing family business, based in Hadleigh, Suffolk. This exciting Accounts Assistant role will suit someone looking to develop their career within a company where innovation, development, yet core family values stand at the forefront of business.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Manage the Purchase and Sales Ledger effectively and efficiently.
- Produce payment runs for financial approval.
- Process customer remittances in a timely manner.
- Raise credit notes for sales.
- Maintaining cashflow forecast, including reconciling banks daily.
- Gather data to help inform KPIs for the Finance Team to review.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required, including supporting the Finance department as necessary.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of maintaining accounting ledgers.
- Experience of Access Supply Chain would be advantageous.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and pro-active approach.
This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate to have a very positive impact within a small team.