MacKenzie King are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a growing business, based in Woodbridge. Reporting in to the Financial Controller, as an Accounts Assistant you will provide support to the Management Accountant and Management Accounts Assistants. You will be able to demonstrate a professional attitude to both internal and external customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders and post to SUN.
- Prepare payment runs for authorisation.
- Investigating any issues with purchase orders and liaising with staff.
- Review and maintain SUN accruals account on a monthly basis.
- File invoices and other month end information.
- Deal with supplier queries including liaison with staff.
- Maintain invoice query log and work closely with appropriate administrators to resolve issues.
- Prepare weekly bank reconciliation.
- Review debtor and creditor balances.
- Assist with the cash forecast preparation.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be enthusiastic, inquisitive, and work well as a part of a team. This is an exciting opportunity within a supportive business for a candidate looking to start a career in finance.