MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant initially on a 3 month temporary basis for a local, well known and reputable business in Felixstowe. You will report into the Financial Controller and play an integral part within a small finance team. As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for all things relating to transactional finance.
This role encompasses purchase ledger, sales ledger and general finance work as part of a small head-office finance team. Day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the sales and purchase ledger
- Processing daily banking and sales journals
- Maintenance of petty cash
- -Setting up new customer accounts
- Credit control where necessary
- Processing supplier invoices and payments
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Assist small finance team where necessary
This is a great role for somebody who has transactional finance experience previously. You will work within a small and friendly team and be involved in a role you can take true responsibility for.
- Attention to detail
- AAT studier/qualified desirable but not essential
- Good use of MS Excel, Outlook and Word
Role will be based at home initially with full IT equipment provided.
January 2021 Start Date, interviews to be held ASAP.