MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a local, well known and reputable business in Suffolk. Based in their offices in Bury St Edmunds you will report into the Head of Finance and play an integral part within a small finance team. As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for all things relating to transactional finance.
Day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the sales and purchase ledger
- Processing daily banking and sales journals
- Maintenance of petty cash
- Credit control where necessary
- Processing supplier invoices and payments
- Preparation of rent invoices
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Assist with stocktake records as necessary
This is a great role for somebody who has worked for a smaller business in an Accounts Assistant role previously. You will work within a small and friendly team and be involved in a role you can take true responsibility for. You will be employed on a 35 hour week contract with pension, 22 days holidays + bank holidays.