MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a reputable company based on the outskirts of Ipswich. As an Accounts Assistant you shall be providing support to the whole Finance department, consisting of Purchase ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit Control and Management Accounting teams.
Duties and tasks include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Posting banking entries
- Cash allocation to customer and supplier accounts
- Dealing with internal cash allocation queries
- Posting direct income to the P&L
- Preparation of accounts payable invoices
- Inputting purchase orders
- Raising sales invoices and other ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail and willing to learn
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
This is an exciting role that will develop into a cash and banking expert with experience. This role would suit someone who has some experience in Accounts / Finance and is starting their AAT or part-way through.