Accounts Assistant (12 month maternity cover)
MacKenzie King are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a growing business, based in Woodbridge. Reporting in to the Financial Controller, as an Accounts Assistant you will provide support to the Management Accountant and Management Accounts Assistants. You will be able to demonstrate a professional attitude to both internal and external customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders and post
- Prepare payment runs for authorisation.
- Investigating any issues with purchase orders and liaising with staff.
- Review and maintain accruals account on a monthly basis.
- File invoices and other month end information.
- Deal with supplier queries including liaison with staff.
- Maintain invoice query log and work closely with appropriate administrators to resolve issues.
- Prepare weekly bank reconciliation.
- Review debtor and creditor balances.
- Assist with the cash forecast preparation
- Apply best endeavours to ensure all month end invoices have been prepared and posted
- Apply best endeavours to ensure all inter-company recharges and transfers have been prepared and posted within the relevant period
- Develop and maintain monthly task checklist
As an Accounts Assistant you will be enthusiastic, inquisitive, and work well as a part of a team.