Accounts and Operations Team Leader
MacKenzie King are working with a client in central Ipswich to recruit an Accounts and Operations Team Leader. This role will entail day to day duties in relation to finance and operational processes whilst assuming responsibility for the Accounts Team. Reporting into the Senior Leadership Team your duties and responsibilities as Accounts and Operations Team Leader will be:
– Manage the Accounts Team to ensure smooth delivery of the accounting function.
– Production of monthly accounts
– Quarterly VAT returns
– Provision of management information to the wider business.
– Assist with managing office operations in terms of compliance, health and safety etc.
– Provide support on day to day operational matters to improve efficincies in line with Group strategy.
– Regulatory industry responsibility to required deadlines
You will have previous accounts experience and be qualified or qualified by experience with a management background. You will paly a crucial part within the business and have excellent communication skills.
In return you will work for a successful part of a larger group which offers a great working environment and excellent benefits package including hybrid working.