MacKenzie King are exclusively recruiting a Financial Controller for an international business based in Hadleigh, Suffolk. Reporting directly to the Managing Director this role will be responsible for all things finance and will manage a small finance team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Production of accurate and insightful management accounting information for use within the wider business which will assist with business strategy. Building key working relationships with functional areas to provide analysis to inform decision making across the organisation.
- Maintenance and review of financial processes and procedures to ensure robust financial accounts.
- Ensuring cash is available to meet operational and capital demand and managing reliable rolling forecasts.
- Developing the financial budget for the UK and providing timely information the the business assisting with the development of financial strategy.
- Lead, manage and develop the Finance team ensuring the team remains motivated and engaged.
- Other duties as may be reasonably required to support the Managing Director and the wider business.