Is your Recruitment Consultancy Working Hard Enough for your Business?
In the current economic climate, it’s more important than ever to be confident that your business is getting first class service and excellent value for money from your recruitment consultancy.
Here at MacKenzie King, we believe we give our clients a genuinely excellent service. Now we’re inviting you to answer the following questions in respect of your current recruitment consultancy to discover if you are getting the quality service your company deserves.
- Do they specialise in recruiting every level of Accountancy and Finance candidate on a temporary, contract and permanent basis?
- Do they work in an ethical and transparent way?
- Do they provide you with local market insights and consult on market salaries and benefit packages?
- Do they meet every candidate before they put them in front of you?
- Do they offer you a 100% refund if things don’t work out within the first 4 weeks?
- Do they ensure you have one account manager who gets to know your business so you don’t have to keep repeating yourself?
- Do they value long-term relationships over short-term gain?
- Do they understand that the candidate and the client are the same person?
- Do they have a strong local network and an established reputation?
- Do they represent your business to the local market as you would like?
- Do they really listen to your needs instead of trying to sell to you?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, then we would love to show you how it should be done! Don’t hesitate to contact us – we look forward to talking with you about how MacKenzie King can help ensure that the next time you have a Finance or Accounting vacancy, you receive an all-round, efficient, expert service that exceeds your expectations.