MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Senior Accountant for a firm of Qualified Practising Accountants and Tax Advisers based in Ipswich.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping / VAT / Payroll / CIS
- Year End Accounts
- Preparing and finalising accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Completing corporate and personal tax computations
- Working to strict statutory deadlines
- Using the systems in place and providing an efficient and accurate service to all clients
- Assist with case compliance reviews
- Support junior members of staff with training
You will be AAT qualified and will have at least 2 years experience working in Practice. It is also desirable if you have knowledge of Sage Line 50, Xero and Tax Calc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who has a reputation for being vibrant, professional and friendly. They are also offering opportunities for quarterly bonuses and this role is offered both full and part time.