MacKenzie King is currently seeking an interim Project Accountant on behalf of a Global business based in Thurrock. The assignment is expected to last until the end of the year and will focus on improving cash flow.
- Reviewing current working practices relating to billing activity, including timeliness and accuracy of Accrued Income reporting
- Help to clear the backlog of accrued Income
- Help to clear customer debt disputes, ensuring operational actions are clearly defined and actioned In a timely manner
- Ensuring the collections team are in the loop with debt resolution progress
- Improve the customer data/information flow on site to ensure a right first-time approach to billing.
- Identify and implement process change to eradicate billing errors
- Implement sustainable control checks for all billing activity