Payroller & HR Administrator
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting for a highly successful organisation in Bury St Edmunds who are seeking an individual to manage and run their Payroll and provide some HR administrative support to the HR Manager.
This is a pivotal role whereby an experienced Payroller would enjoy the autonomy this role provides. Duties will include:
- Payroll processing and payment for approx 350 staff
- Preparation of monthly payroll journal
- Management of the new starter and leaver process
- Monthly PAYE reconciliation
- SMP/SPP calculation and processing
- Monthly RTI reporting and tax year end submission
- Reconciliation of monthly pension contributions
- Administration of company healthcare scheme
- Administration of salary sacrifice scheme
- Reporting on head count information
HR Admin & Support:
- Administration of people management activities including appraisals
- Support HR Manager in developing HR plans
- First point of contact for HR related matters
- Maintain employee records
- This is a broad and challenging role within a successful growing organisation.
This is a contract position lasting until the end of September 2017.