MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Financial Planning Analyst for a successful and reputable company based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
As an FP&A Analyst you will report to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis and you will support the team with financial analysis and insight. You will also ensure that management information is provided on a timely and accurate manner whilst providing insight into business performance.
You will be responsible for:
- Completion of periodic financial reporting
- Preparing variance analysis
- Identifying, quantifying and understanding differences in budget and quarterly forecast
- Ensuring management account processes are efficient and suggest areas of improvement
- Running and distributing monthly/weekly financial reports
- Providing financial support to key stakeholders
- Acting as a key point of contact for Cost Centre owners
- Developing and maintaining relationships across the business
- Supporting in the drafting of the monthly board report
- Seeking opportunities to improve the performance of the FP&A function
- Supporting the Treasury accountant with daily cash requirements
- Supporting the Gross Margin accountant
- Performing ad-hoc analysis
The ideal candidate will be part qualified (ACCA/CIMA), will have strong analytical skills, IT skills and Sage 200 experience. You will be able to work against tight deadlines, have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and be an excellent communicator.