MacKenzie King is delighted to be working exclusively with an extremely successful business in their search for a Financial Controller. My client is seeking a commercially minded qualified Accountant to lead a small team.
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the accounting function by leading and developing the finance team.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Leading and managing the budget process. Preparation and presentation of the annual budgets.
- Preparation/Submission of Annual Group Statutory Accounts Pack. Liaising with Auditors.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors, HMRC, the practice banker, healthcare renewals and employee incentive schemes etc.