Finance Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a truly outstanding and commercial individual to join a global leader in their field. This role has real scope for significant career enhancement.
A FTSE 100 company with a dynamic leadership team are seeking to add an ambitious Qualified Accountant to join as a Finance Manager. You will be responsible for a significant part of the business within UK Finance.
This role is essential in the delivery of successful working capital management as well as bringing commercial focus, insight and analysis to support growth and consistency and stretch towards “best in class” across the UK.
Headline responsibility will include:
- Working Capital Management
- Finance Operations
- Management of considerable AP & AR functions
- KPI Dashboard reporting
- Insight and support
- People development
To achieve the shortlist for this position you will need to satisfy the following criteria as a minimum
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with an outstanding academic background.
- Significant experience of managing and delivering performance via metrics and KPIs
- Extensive and current accounting experience managing multiple transactional teams
- Hands on experience of Financial and Management Reporting, Working Capital Management within a multinational group, Plc with significant focus on stakeholder management
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Centre environment.
- Experience of contract review and Business planning
- Integration of data from multiple systems into consolidated reporting formats
- Experience of managing people, both on and off shore, giving feedback, coaching, support and development
- Must be able to prioritize projects and/or business needs.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing documents, with extensive experience of influencing at all levels throughout an organisation
- Flexible approach to travel and working hours
This is an extremely high profile hire with huge career prospects for the right individual.