MacKenzie King are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of an established, family run Company in Colchester where the chosen candidate will be given full autonomy of the finance department. This position is very varied from accounts, analysis, month end reports, HR and office management. This position would suit an established Finance Manager seeking a similar role or an Accountancy professional with relevant experience that is looking to step into their first management role.
- Monthly payroll duties
- Internet banking, bank reconciliation and confidential invoicing account
- VAT submission and payments
- End of month nominal journals
- In house cash P&L
- Implementation of processes and procedures for new accounts
- HR duties – staff sickness, holidays, staff interviews
- Training existing and new accounts staff
- Expenses and petty cash reconciliations
- Sage experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Leadership experience
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to liaise with corporate businesses along with sole traders
If this opportunity is of interest or you would like some further information please apply ASAP.