MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Assistant for an established Company in the outskirts of Colchester. Reporting into the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will take responsibility for maintaining the purchase ledger effectively and efficiently whilst making process improvements and assisting with the running of the finance department. It is also important to note that Credit Control will be a large aspect of this role and requires someone who has prior experience.
- To code and process suppliers invoices, employee expenses and Company credit cards in Sage 50 Accounts
- To be able to resolve invoice queries and discrepancies
- To Maintain PO system and ensure invoices are signed of by the appropraite manager
- Raise/process online payments for approval
- Complete bank reconciliations
- To check and process petty cash
- Credit control chases via email and phone to reduce the debtor days
- Dealing with internal and external queries in regards to declaration issues
- To maintain accurate notes in regards to all credit control chases
Essential skills / Experience:
- Previous Purchase Ledger and Credit Control experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Strong communication skills
If this opportunity is of interest or you would like to find out more please apply ASAP.