MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Analyst for a highly reputable client in Ipswich. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance you will be responsible for providing the business with financial analysis and insight.
As a Finance Analyst your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Driving the commercial profitability of the business with insightful analysis
- Acting as a key point of contact for the business
- Providing financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Ensuring that business decisions are made within the context of financial control
- Running and distributing monthly/weekly financial reports
- Providing relevant commentary for variances
- Planing budgets as required
- Supporting in the completion of the monthly board report
- Developing and maintaining relationships across the business
The ideal candidate will be part qualified (ACA/CIMA), have experience working in an analytical role and have strong IT skills (including advanced Excel skills). You will also have the ability to work to tight deadlines, engage with stakeholders and provide a high level of accuracy.