MacKenzie King is delighted to be recruiting for Finance Analyst of behalf of an extremely successful and forward-thinking business based in Central London. My client is looking for a qualified Accountant to support the Head of FP&A and Commercial Operations in the preparation, distribution and ongoing improvement of financial management information.
This will include the monthly actual results, forecasting and annual budgeting process. The role has a high level of interaction with the business and other Finance colleagues and requires a highly motivated individual, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Monthly reporting on Actual and Forecast performance with a particular focus on Expenses – take ownership for understanding variances (vs. budget, forecast and prior year), provide trend analysis on divisional performance and develop a thorough business understanding of the operating model.
- Challenge the business on validity of expense requirements. In particular, develop an understanding of trends / strategy and how this aligns with what is being financially reported.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for the CFO and Head of Finance and Commercial Operations on Monthly results and Forecast views.
- Preparation of the monthly Management reports, with a focus on both total Entity and Divisional results
- Preparation and co-ordination of reporting to Group FP&A
- Preparation for quarterly Operational Reviews with the business and any Ad hoc reporting
- Overall co-ordination of the Budget and Strategic Planning process for Expenses. This includes managing the divisional submissions and creating a top down view for the group, supported by growth drivers / business challenges
- Relationship building across all divisional owners and the Finance team