EMEA Financial Controller
MacKenzie King is delighted to be working with an extremely successful Global business in their search for a Financial Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant with a background from within an EMEA finance environment to join an International business that offers unrivalled career progression.
- Mentor and coach the shared service accounting team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback critical to their personal development and career plan.
- Lead the accounting teams in the production of accurate, efficient and timely monthly, reporting including variance analysis/commentaries.
- Control the reporting process and ensure that all results are reported in line with company policies, best practice, tight reporting deadlines and US/local GAAP.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation for local GAAP and US GAAP.
- Ensure all local legal / statutory / VAT & tax reporting deadlines are met, confer on US GAAP accounting issues, and respond to queries and requests for information.
- Deliver continuous improvement to the Accounting Shared Service Centre – make recommendations to the scope of services provided by the team and successfully implement changes and new entities.
- Produce the required management reports to support weekly / monthly meetings, and the provision and reporting of relevant and accurate KPIs.