Direct Cost Accountant
Our client, a leader in its industry, is currently recruiting a Direct Cost Accountant to join its Ipswich office.
The purpose of this position is to support the growth of the company and ensure direct costs are accounted for using robust financial controls and processes.
- Accounting for direct costs in the monthly management accounts and financial statements
- Preparing variance analysis so differences to budget and forecasts can be identified
- Ensuring management account processes are efficient and robust and suggests improvements when necessary
- Act as a key point of contact for any direct cost queries that occur within the business
- Performing ad hoc analysis when required
The successful candidate will be either a newly qualified accountant, finalist, or part qualified with relevant experience. Strong IT and analytical skills are essential. Sage 200 and MS SQL knowledge would be desirable.